By: Bruce E. Warner, CPA, Owner – Warner Financial Group, LLC and Bear Lake Tax & Accounting
Location:- San Francisco, CA | Thursday, October 23, 2014 | Friday, October 24, 2014
- Are you a new or current small business owner who would like to ensure your business is organized to protect your assets and maximize your potential financial returns?
- As a non-accountant, are you unsure how your books should be kept?
- Do accounting concepts seem like a foreign language?
- Do you want to save on taxes, and make sure you are in compliance with tax laws?
- Do you want to understand what you should expect from the person that prepares your income tax returns and plans your tax strategies?
This highly interactive seminar will improve your understanding of how to operate your small business in the areas mentioned above.
This course on smart tax and accounting solutions for small business will:
- Explain the reasons for choosing to run your business under each of several legal structures that are available: proprietorship, S or C Corporation, LLC or disregarded entity.
- Highlight tips and potential traps associated with each type of business organization.
- Provide suggestions for setting up your record keeping and accounting systems.
- Explain IRS and state payroll tax compliance, state sales tax and nexus rules, and details on the content of income tax returns. A course bonus is a checklist of “to dos” for newly organized small businesses.